top of page
Mon, Mar 21|
Fort Walton Beach
Spring Break Workshops March 21
Spring Break fun for the whole family! Check out hands-on activities, Creature Features, sciPad, and more March 16-18 and March 21-25. We're open from 10 am. to 3 p.m. each day.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2022, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Fort Walton Beach, 31 Memorial Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
About The Event
All activities listed are included with general admission pricing (which means current Science Center members get in free!). Military discounts available.
Schedule of Events for March 21 & 22
- Join us for a Creature Feature from 11-11:30 a.m. and check out some of our awesome Animal Ambassadors! Seating for the Creature Feature is available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations accepted.
- Check out the sciPad and play interactive games on our room-sized iPad from 12 to 2 p.m. Make your family's reservation when you check in at the front desk! sciPad is open for 20-minute slots for each family/group so that wands can be sterilized between play sessions.
Schedule of Events for March 23: Spring Sunshine Workshop
- Celebrate all things spring sunshine with us from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. We'll have hands-on activities the whole family can enjoy together. Create a suncatcher using chromatography, make your own sunshine slime, and join a scavenger hunt around the museum...sun's out, funs out! Please note this is not a drop-off workshop.
Schedule of Events for March 24: Bee-autiful Workshop
- Have an un-bee-lievably fun time from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. today! We'll have hands-on activities the whole family can enjoy together. Our Ozobots are ready to get bee-autiful: craft a bee costume for them and then create and code a bee's daily journey around the garden. You can also decorate and build a small bee house to promote pollinators in your garden, and play with our insect life cycles kit. Bee positive, today will be a blast! Please note this is not a drop-off workshop.
Schedule of Events for March 25: Animal Day
- Take a walk on the wild side and discover the many fun, fascinating, and fabulous critters that call the Science Center home. Our educators will be roaming around the museum with animals from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for you to meet and learn about up close. We'll also have various animal kits set up in our front classroom, so get your paws on those and see what you can discover.
- Join us for a Creature Feature from 11 to 11:30 a.m. and check out some of our awesome Animal Ambassadors! Seating for the Creature Feature is available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations accepted.
These events sponsored in part by Cumulus Media
bottom of page