- ever seen a skeleton ride a bike?
- made a bubble bigger than your head?
- touched lightning?
- seen a frozen shadow?
Do you know...
- how much fat is in a sausage biscuit?
- what the world looks like to an armadillo?
- what it takes to make a car get 100 mpg?
Come discover all this and more at the Emerald Coast Science
Center. Voted one of the best "Almost Free Activities" on the Emerald Coast.
Check out our YouTube Channel!
What do some of our visitors think of the science center? Check out these articles.
Pensacola With Kids
North Florida Family Fun Guide
North Florida Family Fun Guide Video
Pamela Watson @ Suite101.com
Hours of Operation
The Emerald Coast Science Center has closed at our current location. We are reopening on 11/23 at 31 Memorial Parkway SW. See you then.
Children - $3.75
Adults - $5.75
Seniors - $4.75
Children 2 and under free